Read below to find out how to buy them something they won't forget!
Are you in a predicament about what to get your special friends, family and loved ones for their birthdays, anniversaries, etc.?
Well, food tour experiences make memorable gifts!
And it's simple!
Please include the following details in the comment form below:
1) How many gift certificates you wish to purchase
2) If you wish to purchase these for our regular, three hour, five restaurant stop, Chef's Table Tour OR if you wish to purchase our two hour, three restaurant stop, Bountiful Brunch Tour. 3) Include the gift recipient(s) name(s)...you can just do first name(s), last name(s), nickname(s), whatever you want!
4) Include who you would like the gift certificate to be from/what you'd want the "From:" line to say.
5) If you would like any "special" message or note to the recipient, you may include that as well.
6) Don't forget to include the mailing address(es) you'd like the gift certificate(s) mailed to!
7) Once submitted, you will get a confirmation email that your request has been received with a payment amount due from you. This email will come from our business Paypal account stating your amount due with a "Pay Now" button in the email. Once you click that, you'll be directed to a Paypal page where you can either sign in to an existing Paypal account (if you have one) or you can continue as a guest (no worries, you don't need to sign up for a Paypal account just to pay us!). Just follow the prompts, and once we receive your payment, your gift certificate will be mailed within 1-3 days by U.S. Postal Service.
8) For any special instructions or further instructions to us, please email us at Info@EastTNTours.com after making payment on Paypal to let us know that you just made a purchase and provide us with any special instructions for mailing the gift certificate, if any.
9) If you have any further questions or inquiries, please call us at 865-410-TOUR (8687).
10) Note: Gift certificates are not refundable; however, they are transferable and may redeemed by an alternate person.
**Want to skip the snail mail and waiting for a physical gift certificate? Ask us about getting one emailed digitally!**