- Digital blog posts from bloggers, travelers and adventurers:
September 2016 "Finding Sanity in Our Crazy Life"--Click HERE
October 2016 "Marie, Lets Eat!"--Click HERE
January 2017 "Oh, The Places We See"--Click HERE
March 2017 "Nearly Native: An Import's Guide to Becoming a Local."-- Click HERE
June 2017 "Brownie Bites: All of Life's Little Bites"-- Click HERE
June 2017 "Green Acres Meets Paris"--Click HERE
- Printed 10/16/2016 in The UT Daily Beacon--"Knoxville Food Tour: A Taste of Downtown." READ HERE
- Printed 11/14/2016 in The Knoxville Focus--"Take a Tasty Walk with East TN Tours!" READ HERE
- We were listed in December 2016 on the "FunThingsToDo.io" website of one of the best things to do in Knoxville, and were the "Editors Choice"!
- Printed 2/22/2017 in The Knoxville News Sentinel--"Entrepreneurial Spirit Spurs East Tennessee Tours." READ HERE
- Thanks for a fun tour! I enjoyed learning a bit about Knoxville history and tasting some yummy food from local restaurants!
- This tour was great fun! I highly recommend it. Plus you learn some interesting history of downtown Knoxville!
- "The food was awesome, we went back to one of the restaurants the very next day. We found some real gems and the history was interesting. There wasn't too much walking either. Come hungry!"
- "Lauren is an excellent tour guide and the restaurants were all different and food was delicious. This walking tour of the downtown and Market Street area is not too strenuous and the restaurant stops make it easier."
- "Great experience, would highly recommend it!"
- "Thank you for a great afternoon downtown. Your tour was fantastic. My wife and I truly enjoyed everything we ate today, and the history lesson was very enjoyable as well."
- "Thank you so much! We had a wonderful time!!!"
- "It was such a great day!"
- "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour- we received historical insights, modern realities and cultural diversities! East TN Tours is awesome! Thank you for making our Thanksgiving week so special! We appreciate you!"