Frequently Asked Questions...
- What is a food tour?
- What does East TN Tours exist?
-----Our tours are unique in that you can come on them multiple times, and never get the same food! How do we do that, you may ask?! Well, our business model is designed in that we don't ever tell the chef's what to make for any food tour...they just make whatever is on their heart, mind and soul that day, and serve it to us! Sometimes (and quite often) we may get to try stuff that's not even on the menu yet, and get to be the "new menu tasters"! If you'd ask us what you'd be eating on any given food tour, well....we couldn't tell you... because it's a surprise to us too! So you can literally come on one of our yummy food tours and get something different every single time, even though we go to the same restaurants most often :)
- How much food is served on the tour?
- What if I have dietary restrictions?
- Where does the food tour begin?
- How will I find my tour guide?
- How many people will be on the tour?
- What about Parking?
---PLEASE READ OVER THIS LINK TO VIEW THE CITY OF KNOXVILLE'S NEW DOWNTOWN PARKING METER RULES AND REGULATIONS AS THEY HAVE CHANGED AS OF JULY 2016!
- Do I have to purchase tickets in advance?
- How much walking is involved and is it fast paced?
- Does the tour guide accept gratuity?
- When is the best time to take the tour?
- Are children allowed on the tour?
- Are there beverages served on the tour?
- What if there is bad weather?
- Are bathrooms available during the tour?
- Are cameras allowed on the tour?
- Doesn't it get hot in the summer...will tours run in the summer?
- Would locals enjoy this tour?
- Can Pets Come?
- What else should I know?
East TN Tours acts only as an agent for the companies that supply food and beverages on the tours and cannot be held responsible for losses, delays, accidents, injuries, and delays caused by persons engaged in carrying out the services provided by the tour. Photos and/or video may be taken on the tour…please let us know if you would prefer not to be photographed or filmed. Food Tour participants agree they are also in good health and suffer from no minor or serious physical or mental injury, illness or disability that would make participant especially susceptible to injury or disability while performing any activity contemplated by these tours.. Participant fully comprehends and accepts all of the risks associated with his/her participation in the tours including, without limitation, exposure to unfavorable weather conditions, food sickness, injuries (e.g., without limitation, those arising out of self-inflicted accidents or mishaps, other participants, automobiles, pedestrians and the like) and death. Participant understands that by providing their email address they are agreeing to receive occasional offers and news from East TN Tours, LLC. At any point the participant may unsubscribe from any email by simply clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any email.